Round up the little monsters and come dressed in your scariest costumes for a fa-boo-lous Festival of Frights at the Redcliffe Markets! This spook-tacular night of fun will be packed with activities for young and old souls looking for a ghouly good time.
Happening Saturday, 30 Oct 2021, the Redcliffe Markets Festival of Frights will run from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Redcliffe Farmers and Artisan Markets on Redcliffe Parade.
Guests can expect the following fun things to do and try to entertain and delight all the ghouls and boys!
- Trick Or Treating for the little monsters
- Explosive display of Fireworks
- Sideshow Alley for wicked prizes
- Spooky decorations and stalls
- Fiendishly good Street Food
- Halloween inspired Jumping Castle & Face Painting
- Live Music and entertainment
This is a free and safe event but you will need to register for the tickets. Paid parking will be accommodated at Pearson Park or Klinger Road.
Meanwhile, the regular Sunday market will continue at the Redcliffe Markets from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. From December to February, the summer markets will open from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.